Frequently asked questions
1. Which causes are supported?
A wide range of causes supporting bee conservation and the natural world, if for a specific cause we'll clearly state which one will benefit from that item
2. How much is donated to each cause?
We'll update amounts given to each good cause on the page but at least 10% of all profits will be donated
3. How long will my item take to arrive?
All items will be dispatched within 3 business days unless specified at time of purchase
4. How much is shipping/delivery?
Delivery is completely FREE to UK addresses!!
(FREE to UK - EU £3.95 - Rest of the world £9.95)
5. What happens if I don't receive my item?
If you've had no delivery after 2 weeks let us know and we'll arrange a replacement - please note: let us know as soon as possible after the 2 weeks as no replacement will be made if notified after 4 weeks - we'll already have paid all production and delivery costs and allocated the good cause contribution
6. How and where do I sow my seeds?
Here's the link to our Sowing Guide: Click Here